RCMS Library Curbside Checkout
Books are now available for students to check out through the RCMS Library Curbside Checkout
How to do it:
- Students reserve books on the RCMS Library Catalog by placing them on HOLD.
- Students receive a pop-up message and/or email indicating that the books are available.
- Students pick up the books at the next Curbside Checkout: Mondays, 11 am - 2 pm, outside Door #1 at RCMS (Just outside the Main Office) starting on Monday, September 14, 2020.
- Please bring your Student ID # printed large on paper to allow for contactless checkout.
- Masks are required. Please observe social distancing.
Please allow at least 24 hours for holds to be processed and ready for pickup:
**Any books placed on hold after 2 pm on Sunday may not be available for pick-up the next day even if you get a message that is “available”.**
- Books will remain on hold for at least nine days from the day the hold is placed; but longer if no one else has placed a hold on it.
- You can also return books at this time.
- Questions? Contact one of your librarians: Mr. Treakle or Ms. Donovan
We look forward to seeing you at curbside checkout!