School Supply Lists
Please note this is a general list of items students will need for 7th and 8th grade. The team and elective teachers will have additional supply requirements and some courses will have additional material fees. Other supplies for special projects may be needed in the future. Students will be advised when supplies are necessary. Some of these supplies need to be replenished throughout the year. Teachers will tell students what type and how many binders and notebooks they will need during the first week of school.
Note: All students will bring a box of tissues to their Team Leader the first week of school.
- Headphones or earbuds
- Blue and black pens
- 2 packs of # 2 pencils (or mechanical pencils with sufficient lead refills)
- One pack of colored pencils
- Several Erasers
- Glue Sticks
- Three Packs of 3x5 inch Index Cards
- Lined Notebook Paper
- Zippered Pouch that can be attached to a binder
- One Marble Composition Cook
Special Health and Physical Education Supplies
- Folder for Health Class
- 2-3 Pencils to donate to a health class pencil container for assignments and projects throughout the school year.
- Non-aerosol Deodorant
- Combination Lock for PE locker (please no key, word, or directional arrow locks)
Special Math Supplies
- Pencils J Students seem to run out of these quickly!
- Graph paper (4 or 5 squares to an inch)
- One protractor (for Geometry Honors)
- One compass (for Geometry Honors)
For Math 7, Math 7 Honors, and Math 8
- Purchasing a TI-30X scientific calculator for use at home is recommended.
For Algebra 1, Algebra 1 Honors, Geometry Honors, and Algebra 2 Honors
Students should have either a TI-83, TI-83 plus, TI-84 plus, or TI-Nspire (non-CAS) calculator. (NO TI-85, TI-89, or TI-92.) Students may purchase one or check out a loaner for the school year. Please note: Students will be using the TI-84 series in the high school level math classrooms. This calculator is more expensive, but if a student has a TI-84 at home, the calculator keystrokes would be the same as taught in the classroom.
- Parents: Please have your student keep this calculator at home!