2021-22 Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Carson Middle School.
We are proud that families at Carson reported:
- 89 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 88 percent feel "my child feels safe at school."
- 86 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child’s school."
- 85 percent feel "information provided to me by my child’s school is easy to understand."
- 85 percent feel "our school recognizes and respects families’ cultural, ethnic, and religious diversity.
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming Environment
- Student Success
- Family and School Partnerships
- Collaboration with the Community